Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

رسائل الجوال
راصد الغياب الذكي

منتدى برامج الجداول المدرسية كل ما يتعلق ببرامج الجداول المدرسية وطريقة عملها

موضوع مغلق
Brainwave Disruptor device built from scratch
Brainwave Disruptor device built from scratch
قديم منذ /07-11-2011, 07:00 PM   #1

موقف من قبل الادارة

Berylnifbsi غير متواجد حالياً

رقم العضوية : 755149
 تاريخ التسجيل : Nov 2011
 المشاركات : 4
 النقاط : Berylnifbsi is on a distinguished road

افتراضي Brainwave Disruptor device built from scratch

It appears that in a recent patent discovered by AppleInsider, Apple has yet another method for charging your iOS devices and it will be through the use of your headphones. So how do you try to win this week's prize? Let me enumerate the basic monster beats pro rules.
The CXC 700 is now available at select consumer electronics retailers with an MSRP of $319.99, but a quick look at street pricing shows they can be had for $229.95 shipped. The Sharkoon X-Tactic 5.1 digital Headset falls right in the middle of the pack coming in at around $139.99 as well as boasting a 2 year monster beats studio warranty. One of the first things that stood out to me about this headset is it's versatility. I played a ton of Borderlands, Left 4 Dead 2, Batman:Arkham Asylum, Unreal Tournament 3, and Bad Company 2.
The Sharkoon X-Tactic Headset made my immersion into the game seamless. When I was surrounded in game I felt like I was surrounded in real life. It was killer to be so involved in a game, it has been a long time since I felt like that. Anyhow I found myself only being able to wear the X-Tactic Headset for about an hour or two at a time. This is not a big deal but it can be if you are on a winning streak and showing all of the lowly newb's your mad skills and don't want to stop to come up for air. The headphones connects to the PS3 through a USB monster beats solo HD adaptor.

موضوع مغلق

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة